Rosh Review is pleased to offer 20 AAPA Cat 1 CME credits in both general practice and emergency medicine. To purchase, take a look at this page.
Here is how to claim your credit and get your certificate:
The Rosh Review Self Assessment module is in Question Bank format. There are a total of 400 questions that you will need to complete (don’t worry, you don’t have to do it all at once…you have 365 days). But you do need to score at least a 70% to get credit. If you score below 70%...you can retake questions until your cumulative score is above 70%. Ready to get started?
- Sign in with the email address and password you created.
- Select the “Create Exam” tab and decide on the number of questions you want per exam.
- Repeat this until you complete all 400 questions (you’ll see the number of available questions in parentheses next to the “Select Categories” dropdown decrease as you complete questions).
- You can review and retake your exams (if needed) by clicking on the “Exam History” tab.
After you complete all 400 questions and score above 70% correct:
- Log into your account and go under the Account Settings tab.
- Click the Claim link next to your CME package.
- Fill out the following survey.
- The Claim link now lets you Download your certificate in a pdf file.