We have run into a couple users who have had a problem with recents upgrades of Internet Explorer that result in the login page refreshing with no error message and no indication that something is wrong, except that you can't login
If you are using Internet Explorer and have a refreshing login page, please try clearing your browser cache and then try logging in again.
This is how to clear your browser cache:
- Go to the "TOOLS" or "SAFETY" menu
- Select "DELETE BROWSING HISTORY" (if menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make visible)
- Uncheck "Preserve Favorites Website Data" AND
- Check "Temporary Internet Files" or "Temporary Internet Files and website files"
See the video walkthrough at http://bit.ly/roshreviewclearcache
Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are unaffected by this issue.
Not allowed to open the Tools menu because of security restrictions at work?
- Try pressing F12 to opens a developer console at the bottom of the window
- Click on Cache → Clear Cache
- Click on Cache → Always refresh from server