Rosh Review is pleased to offer 100 AMA PRA Cat 1 CME credits for many of our question banks. Here is how to claim your credit and get your certificate: The Rosh Review module is in question bank format. There are varying amounts of questions depending on which question bank you subscribe to. Regardless of which question bank you subscribe to, you must complete at least 1,000 questions (don’t worry, you don’t have to do it all at once). But you do need to score at least a 70% to get credit. If you score below 70%...you can retake questions until your cumulative score is above 70%. Ready to get started?
- Sign in with the email address and password you created.
- Select the “Create Exam” tab and decide on the number of questions you want per exam.
- Repeat this until you complete at least 1,000 questions (you’ll see the number of available questions in parentheses next to the “Select Categories” dropdown decrease as you complete questions).
- You take exams in Test or Tutor mode to earn the CME.
- You can review and retake your exams (if needed) by clicking on the “Exam History” tab.
After you complete at least 1,000 questions and score above 70% correct:
- Navigate to the Account Settings tab of your account and click the Claim link next to your package.
- Fill out the following survey.
- The Claim link now allows you to Download your certificate.