Rosh Review is pleased to offer 100 AMA PRA Cat 1 CME credits for our Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, SPEX, Physician Assistant, and Nurse Practitioner Question Banks. Here is how to claim your credit and get your certificate: The Rosh Review module is in Question Bank format. There are varying amounts of questions depending on which question bank you subscribe to. Regardless of which question bank you subscribe to, you must complete at least 1,000 questions (don’t worry, you don’t have to do it all at once). But you do need to score at least a 70% to get credit. If you score below 70%...you can retake questions until your cumulative score is above 70%. Ready to get started?
- Sign in with the email address and password you created.
- Select the “Create Exam” tab and decide on the number of questions you want per exam.
- Repeat this until you complete at least 1,000 questions (you’ll see the number of available questions in parentheses next to the “Select Categories” dropdown decrease as you complete questions).
- You take exams in Test or Tutor mode to earn the CME.
- You can review and retake your exams (if needed) by clicking on the “Exam History” tab.
After you complete at least 1,000 questions and score above 70% correct – simply send an email to email@example.com to tell us you completed the module. We will review your score and if you qualify, we will email you a certificate.
How long does it take to receive your certificate? Sometimes 10 seconds, mostly 2 days, always within a week after you send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.